Thanks for helping out this user Hoss.  I needed to highlight the
ramifications of both the trie types and the impact of the ms() function on
chapter 5 so I enhanced this addendum a bit more.  I feel a little bad with
"1.4" in the book title given the book came out before its release, but
Packt basically required a version # and 1.4 made much more sense than 1.3.

The behavior the user sees shouldn't happen, IMO.  When you're doing
something that requires a field to be indexed with a single term (e.g.
ord,rord, and others), instead of getting an error you get odd behavior.
It's unfortunate.  Perhaps I'll file a bug... a field would have to be
declared to have no more than 1 token and features that require it would
have to check.

~ David Smiley