For your first question, wouldn't it be possible to achieve that with some
simple boolean logic? I mean, if you have a requirement to match any of the
other fields AND description2, but not if it ONLY matches description 2:

say matching x against field A, B, and description 2:
((A:x OR B:x) AND description2:x)
would only give you results from description2 IF there is also a match in
either one of the other two fields.

If I misunderstood your requirements, you should also note that solr
supports pure negative field matching aswell, meaning that you CAN exclude
results from a specific field entirely. From the wiki:

> Pure negative queries (all clauses prohibited) are allowed.
> -inStock:falsefinds all field values where inStock is not false

Hope that helps,
 Aleks