Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply. That's an interesting idea doing it at index-time, and a
good idea for known field combinations.

The only thing is........

How to handle arbitrary field combinations? - i.e. to allow the caller to
specify any combination of fields at query-time?

So, yes, the data is available at index-time, but the combination isn't (short
of creating fields for every possible combination).

Peter

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/