: I do not want to receive all the emails from this mail list, I only want to
: receive the answers to my questions, is this possible?

That's not how mailing lists work.  If you want to participate in teh
community, you have to participate fully.

: If I am not mistaken when I unsubscribed I sent an email which did not reach
: the mail list at all (therefore there was of course no chance to get any