Hi All,

I am still very new to solr.
Currently I am facing problem to use EmbeddedSolrServer.
following is my code:

                File home = new
File("D:/ranveer/java/solr_home/solr/first");
CoreContainer coreContainer = new CoreContainer();
SolrConfig config = null;
config = new SolrConfig(home + "/core1","solrconfig.xml",null);
CoreDescriptor descriptor = new CoreDescriptor(coreContainer,"core1",home +
"/core1");
SolrCore core = new SolrCore("core1", home+"/core1/data", config, new
IndexSchema(config, "schema.xml",null), descriptor);
coreContainer.register(core.getName(), core, true);
final EmbeddedSolrServer server = new EmbeddedSolrServer(coreContainer,
"core1");

Now my problem is every time when I making request for search SolrCore is
initializing the core.
I want if the core/instance of core is already start then just use
previously started core.
Due to this problem right now searching is taking too much time.
I tried to close core after search but same thing when fresh search result
is made, solr is starting from very basic.

please help..
thanks