I have been seeing strange phenomena.

I've written a HTML form that calls Solr like this:
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=Basis&df=text&wt=xslt&tr=btdemo.xsl

It works.  But when I change the contents of
solr/conf/xslt/btdemo.xsl
and restart solr, it still show the behavior of
the older version of btdemo.xsl.  I have to
restart the computer to get the new behavior.

I've already tweaked the value of xsltCacheLifetimeSeconds
in solrconfi.xml and it is currently set to 0.

I've grepped inside the solr directory and /tmp and /var/tmp
for the files that have names similar to "btdemo" but
I couldn't find any.  Where does Solr keeps the cache
of XSLT files?

I'm running Solr 1.4.0 on MacOS 10.6.2.

----
Teruhiko "Kuro" Kurosaka