Hello Experts,

I need help on this issue of mine. I am unsure if this scenario is possible.
I have a field in my solr document named <inputxml>, the value of which is a
xml string as below. This xml structure is within the inputxml field value. I
needed help on searching this xml structure i.e. if I search  for Venue, I
should get "Radio City Music Hall" as the result and not the complete tag like
<Venue value="Radio City Music Hall" />. Is this supported in solr?? If it is,
how can this be implemented??

<root>
<Venue value="Radio City Music Hall" />
<Link value="http://bit.ly/Rndab"; />
<LinkText value="En savoir +" />
<Address value="New-York, USA" />
</root>

Any help is appreciated. I donot need the tag name in the result, instead I
need the tag value.

Thanks in advance,
Manas Nair