Thanks Markus. It says that a tokenizer ust be defined for the field. Here's
is the fildType I'm using and the field I want to highlight on. As you can
see, I defined a tokenizer, but it's not working though. Any idea?

In the schema:

        <fieldType name="text_Sort" class="solr.TextField"
sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
            <analyzer>
                <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
                <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />
            </analyzer>
        </fieldType>

        <field name="title_sort" type="text_Sort" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="false" />

In solrconfig.xml:
         <str name="hl.fl">title_sort text_description </str>

At the same time, I wanted to highlight phrases (including stop words), but
it's not working. I use "" and as you can see in my fieldType, I don't have
a stopword filter. Any idea?

Thanks a lot,
-S.

Thanks