Perhaps a silly question, but did you recreate your index after you made
your schema changes? Or did you delete a bunch of documents in the meantime?
Or do you have a unique key defined in your schema that is replacing
documents? The fact that Luke is giving you unexpected results is a red flag
that your index isn't in the state you *think* it's in....

Best
Erick