Hmmm, how do you know which particular record corresponds to which keyword?
Is this a list known at index time, as in "this record should come up first
whenever "bonkers" is the keyword?

If that's the case, you could copy the magic keyword to a different field
(say magic_keyword) and boost it right into orbit as an OR clause
(magic_keyword:bonkers ^10000). This kind of assumes that a magic keyword
corresponds to one and only one document....

If this is way off base, perhaps you could characterize how keywords map to
specific documents you want at the top.

Best
Erick

P.S. It threw me for a minute when you used asterisks (*) for emphasis, it's
easily confused with wildcards.....