I have searched for a tutorial in Lucene - instead of Solr itself - and I've
found something on lucenetutorials.com:

 String querystr = args.length > 0 ? args[0] : "lucene";

    // the "title" arg specifies the default field to use
    // when no field is explicitly specified in the query.
    Query q = new QueryParser(
    Version.LUCENE_CURRENT, "title", analyzer).parse(querystr);

If I am right, than I can call getClauses() or clauses() to my booleanQuery
object of my targetField and I can get the number of clauses from the
returned result.
Does this number already consider the number of clauses (or what I really
mean: token) after the analyzer has worked on them?

It would be really nice to feel certain of that.

Kind regards
- Mitch