Hello,
I configured a Solr server to be able to extract data from various documents,
including pdfs. Unfortunately, the data extraction fails on several pdfs. I
have read around here that this may be due to the old Tika library being used?I
looked around and saw that the svn had a newer version so i checked out the
trunk, and built it using ant dist, and ant example.I then set up my schema in
the newly built server, and inserted the library from the newly built cell into
the lib directory (in solr's home). However, now all i get is a blank
response... The indexing works, but it doesn't extract anything, only the
literal values that i pass on are indexed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Thank you.
Marc Ghorayeb
Hotmail arrive sur votre téléphone ! Compatible Iphone, Windows Phone,
Blackberry, …
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=Hotmail