Hi Koji,
thanks for reply.
where should I use the KeywordTokenizerFactory in string or in text field.

I am wondering that KeywordTokenizerFactory will work or not in textfield. Actually as I understood about the KeywordTokenizerFactory that : KeywordTokenizerFactory is tokenize the keyword. for example : 'solr user' will tokenize to 'solr' and 'user' because solr and user are keyword.. My requirement is to index as 'solr user'

KeywordTokenizer emits the entire input as a single token.
Apply KeywordTokenizerFactory to TextField and try to
see how "solr user" is tokenized via analysis.jsp (Launch admin GUI
> ANALYSIS).

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/