Floats are Trie types and are stored in a compressed format. They will
search faster. They will also sort with much less space.

One thing to point out is that doing bitwise comparison on floats is
to live in a state of sin. Your string representations must parse
exactly right.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com