Hi
Nope i didn't get it to work... Just like you, command line version of tika
extracts correctly the content, but once included in Solr, no content is
extracted.
What i tried until now is:- Updating the tika libraries inside Solr 1.4 public
version, no luck there.- Downloading the latest SVN version, compiled it, and
started from a simple schema, still no luck.- Getting other versions compiled
on hudson (nightly builds), and testing them also, still no extraction.
I sent a mail on the developpers mailing list but they told me i should just
mail here, hope some developper reads this because it's quite an important
feature of Solr and somehow it got broke between the 1.4 release, and the last
version on the svn.
Marc
Consultez gratuitement vos emails Orange, Gmail, Free, ... directement dans
HOTMAIL !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/agregation/