Praveen,
Did you try the technique I wrote a little earlier?Take your solr.war, put it
in a directory of its own. Execute "jar -xf solr.war", that should extract its
content. Next, copy all of your libraries inside the WEB-INF/lib folder. This
means all the extraction/lib files, and the lib files from the Solr's roots.
Once this is done, we now recreate the solr.war by doing "jar -cvf solr.war *"
(the * meaning all the files inside the current directory, so be sure to be
inside the root directory where you extracted the war previously).
Once this is done, put the new solr.war inside the tomcat webapps folder, and
recreate from scratch the solr folder (so as not to leave any overlapping
libraries). This should work hopefully.
For the multivalued fields (title for example), this is a know feature/issue of
Tika's integration. In my case, I always provide a literal.title along with my
pdfs, but if Tika successfully extracts a title from the Pdf's meta, then it
will create the Solr index entry with an array of the inputted literal, and the
extracted value. There is no way to force an override of the extracted data
with the literals, they just get appended. Someone correct me if i am wrong
here :)
Marc

> Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:58:56 +0000
> From: pkal...@gmail.com
> To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Problem with pdf, upgrading Cell
>
> This email contained a .zip file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email
> attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your
> protection this attachment has been removed.
>
> If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.
>
> If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the
> below suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.
>
> + Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and
> rename the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as,
> ".rtnzip".  Password protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an
> additional layer of protection. When you receive the file, please rename it
> with the extension ".zip".
>
> Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can
> be found at:
>
> http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
> http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html
>
> Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please
> contact the Help Desk at 877.844.4712
>
> ---
>
> another one here..
>
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Praveen Agrawal <pkal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It bounced because of attachment's size..
> > attaching one by one now..
> >

> > On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Praveen Agrawal <pkal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I noticed following pattern/relationship b/w producer/creator and content
> >> extraction, not sure if helpful (as Grant told earlier pdfs are notorious):
> >>
> >> producer: Bullzip PDF Printer / www.bullzip.com / Freeware Edition (not
> >> registered)
> >> Creator: PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2
> >> Extraction: no content  --  "installing Solr in Tomcat.pdf" (attached - i
> >> generated)
> >> ---------------------
> >>
> >> Producer: Acrobat Distiller 7.0.5 (Windows)
> >> creator: PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2
> >> Extraction: One line content
> >> ----------------------
> >>
> >> Producer: Acrobat Distiller 8.1.0 (Windows)
> >> creator: Acrobat PDFMaker 8.1 for Word
> >> Extraction:  one line of content    (Free_Two_way_Radio_Guide.pdf -
> >> attached
> >> - was available freely on their website)
> >>
> >> Producer: FOP 0.20.5
> >> Extraction: full content    "/docs/features.pdf | linkmap.pdf" etc
> >> Thanks.
> >> Praveen

Découvrez comment SURFER DISCRETEMENT sur un site de rencontres !
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/206608211/direct/01/