Hi to all, I have a problem when I try to add an xml file to a core ...

in my xmlfile I have a field that is:

        <field name="flg_access">
            1
        </field>

in my schema.xml file I've defined the int type as in the examples of
tutorial

<fieldType name="int" class="solr.TrieIntField" precisionStep="0"
omitNorms="true" positionIncrementGap="0"/>

and then I defined the field in this way ....

<field name="flg_access" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true" />

.... when I try to import the xml file I receive this error message:

HTTP ERROR: 500 For input string: "
            1
        "

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "
            1
        "

but I'm sure I don't have spaces before and after the number ... and I
didn't have problems with float fields ...

Can someone help me ?

thank you all in advance ...