: On the wiki, I've read something about MediaWiki indexation:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Example:_Indexing_wikipedia
: I do not know MW database very well, but should the schema be really as
: simple as the one given on the above page?

thta example demonstrates indexing the major fields of wikipedia data
using the exported XML files -- I don't beleive it has ever attempted to
capture/model the fll list of all fields that a mediawiki installation can
have (just like hte RSS Example shows pulling in some common RSS fields,
but doesn't pretend to index every possible field in every possible RSS
feed)

-Hoss