Hmm, I can't find in solrconfig.xml anything about dataimporthandler for Vufind.

So I suppose, no the import function does not use this method. Import is done by a script.

Maybe I do not associate

<requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler" >
 <lst name="defaults">
     <str name="update.processor">dedupe</str>
 </lst>
</requestHandler>

with the correct requestHandler?

I placed it directly after

<requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler" />

So kind of having twice this line.

Markus

Ahmet Arslan schrieb:
I am trying to configure automatic
deduplication for SOLR 1.4 in Vufind. I followed:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Deduplication

Actually nothing happens. All records are being imported
without any deduplication.

Does "being imported" means you are using dataimporthandler? If yes you can use
this to enable DIH with dedupe.

<requestHandler name="/dataimport"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler">
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="config">data-config.xml</str>