Pretty much every one of my queries is going to be unique. However, the query
is fairly complex and also contains both unique and non-unique data. In the
query, some fields will be unique (e.g description), but other fields will be
fairly common (e.g. category). If we could use those common fields as filters,
it would be easy to use the filter cache. I could just separate the filters and
let the filter cache do its thing. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our
application, pretty much every field is just a boost.

So, right now, I am getting absolutely no use out of the cache. The only cache
that might be useful is the Document Cache. Even then I am not sure.

Is there anyway to cache part of the query? Or basically cache subqueries? I
have my own request handler, so I am willing to write the necessary code. I am
fearful that the best performance may be to just turn off caching.