Another approach would be to do query time boosts of 'my' items under
the assumption that count is limited:
- keep the SOLR index independent of bought/like
- have a db table with user prefs on a per item basis
- at query time, specify boosts for 'my items' items

We are planning to do this in the context of document management where
documents in 'my (used/favorited.... ) folders' provide a boost factor
to the results.

--
Sent from my mobile device