Hi,

Sorry if I am asking this question again in this forum..

Is there any plugin which I can use to do a realtime indexing?

I have a requirement where we have an application which sits on top of SQL
server DB and updates happen on day to day basis. Users would like to see
the changes made to the DB immediately in the search results. I am thinking
of using JMS queue for achieving this, but before that I just want to check
if anyone has implemented similar kind of requirement before?

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
bb