No, not nearly enough information.

You haven't shown the SOLR field type definitions.

You haven't provided, say, the output from SOLR if you add &debugQuery=on.

You haven't shown the terms from either SOLR admin or Luke that they
actually see in the index.

You haven't identified the version of SOLR that the index was created with

You haven't identified the version of Luke you're using.

Both SOLR and Luke use Lucene under the covers, so the problem is almost
certainly your expectations...

Imagine a co-worker from another department has provided you the information
you've provided us. What could you say?

Best
Erick