I finally got a solution. As I use dynamic fields. I use the copyField to a
global indexed attribute, and specify this attribute as defaultSearchField
in my schema.

The *:term with "standard" query type fails without this...

This solution requires to double the required indexing data but works in all
cases...

In my schema I have:
<field name="note" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"/>
Some other fields are "lowercase" or "int" types.

Regards