Hi Olivier,

Are you setting the mime type explicitly via the stream.type parameter?

-- Ken

On Jun 14, 2010, at 9:14am, olivier sallou wrote:

Hi,
I use Solr Cell to send specific content files. I developped a dedicated
Parser for specific mime types.
However I cannot get Solr accepting my new mime types.

In solrconfig, in update/extract requesthandler I specified <str
name="tika.config">./tika-config.xml</str> , where tika-config.xml is in
conf directory (same as solrconfig).

In tika-config I added my mimetypes:

<parser name="parse-readseq"
class="org.irisa.genouest.tools.readseq.ReadSeqParser">
               <mime>biosequence/document</mime>
               <mime>biosequence/embl</mime>
               <mime>biosequence/genbank</mime>
       </parser>

I do not know for:
 <mimeTypeRepository resource="./tika-mimetypes.xml" magic="false"/>

whereas path to tika mimetypes should be absolute or relative... and even if
this file needs to be redefined if "magic" is not used.

When I run my update/extract, I have an error that "biosequence/ document"
does not match any known parser.

Thanks

Olivier

Ken Krugler