Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to index a bunch of (potentially large) text files.  I
would love to see results like Google, so I went through a few tutorials, but
I've still got questions:

1) I can get my docs in the index, but when I search, it returns the entire
document.  I'd love to have it only return the line (or two) around the search
term.

2) There are one or two fields at the beginning of the file that I would like
to search on, so these should be indexed differently, right?

3) Is there a nice front-end example anywhere?  Something that would return
results kind of like Google?

Thanks for your time - Solr / Lucene seem to be very powerful.

-Pete