On Jul 1, 2010, at 10:33 AM, Mark Allan wrote:

Very nice indeed! That definitely needs to be shouted about in the docs.

Why thanks! And yeah, marketing isn't my strong point, but it is indeed a way cool feature of Solr that deserves more attention that I can give it.

Any way to make it work with facet queries or can dismax requests not do that? I tried adding a few &facet.query parameters but it came back with nothing in the facet list.

You'll have to adjust the templates to pull facet queries out into the view. I'll try to do that later today unless you beat me to it and provide a patch :) It'll be pretty trivial to do so.

It also needs to support date range faceting too.

        Erik