I'm updating my solr index using a "queue" table in my database.  When
records get updated, a row gets inserted into the queue table with pk,
timestamp, deleted flag, and status.  DIH made it easy to use this to
identify new/udpated recods as well as deletes.

I need to do some post processing however to either 1) update the status
field so these queue records can be archived/deleted or 2) delete the queue
record.  This is a functional requirement, since DIH can handle the old
queue records in there.

I've perused the list and didn't see any concrete suggestions for handling
this.  The key requirement is that I'm not just blindly deleting from the
queue table but updating or deleting by pk that was _actually_ processed by
DIH.  This way, if there is an error (onError="skip") we can detect this and
follow up.

Any thoughts?  I'm using 1.4 but could move to trunk if there were a
solution there.

Thanks --Joachim