With the usecase you specified it should work to just index each "Row" as
you described in your initial post to be a seperate document.
This way p_value and p_type all get singlevalued and you get a correct
combination of p_value and p_type.

However, this may not go so well with other use-cases you have in mind,
e.g.: requiring that no multiple results are returned with the same document
id.