I've got only one document per shoes, whatever its size or color.

My first try was to create one document per model/size/color, but when i
searche for 'converse' for example, the same shoe is retrieved several
times, and i want to show only one record for each model. But I don't
succeed in grouping results by shoe model.

If you look at
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D679255011&field-keywords=Converse+All+Star+Leather+Hi+Chuck+Taylor+&x=0&y=0&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.4136_1&fsc=-1
amazon for Converse All Star Leather Hi Chuck Taylor  .
They show the shoe only one time, but if you go on the product details, its
exists in several colors and sizes. Now if you filter or color, there is
less sizes available.