Thank you for all the help. Greatly appreciated. I have seen the related
issues and I see lot of patches in the JIRA mentioned. I am really confused
which patch to use (pls excuse my ignorance). Also are the patches
production ready? I will greatly appreciate if you can point me to the
correct patch or is it that i have to apply all the patches and make it
work. Can I apply the patch in solr 1.3?

Thanks
Bharat Jain