Hi,

We have a requirement to NOT display search results if user query contains
terms that are in our anti-words field. For example, if user query is "I
have swollen foot" and if some records in our index have "swollen foot" in
anti-words field, we don't want to display those records. How do I go about
implementing this?

NOTE 1: anti-words field can contain multiple values. Each value can be a
one or multiple words (e.g. "swollen foot", "headache", etc. )

NOTE 2: the match must be exact. If anti-words field contains "swollen foot"
and if user query is "I have swollen foot", record must be excluded. If user
query is "My foot is swollen", the record should not be excluded.

Any pointers is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Satish