Are you just trying to learn the tiny details of how Solr and DIH work? Is
this just an intellectual curiosity? Or are you having some specific problem
that you are trying to solve? If you have a problem, could you describe the
symptoms of the problem? I am using Solr, DIH, and several other related
technologies and have never needed to know the difference between a
SolrDocument and a LuceneDocument or how the UpdateHandler chains. So I'm
curious about what your ultimate goal is with these questions.