We pretty much had the same issue, ended up customizing the ExtendedDismax
code.

In your case its just a change of a single line
        addShingledPhraseQueries(query, normalClauses, phraseFields2, 2,
 tiebreaker, pslop);
        addShingledPhraseQueries(query, normalClauses, phraseFields2, 2,
 tiebreaker, 0);

Regards,
Jayendra