We're starting to use Solr for our application. The data that we'll be
indexing will change often and not accumulate over time. This means that we
want to blow away our index and re-create it every hour or so. What's the
easier way to do this while Solr is running and not give users a "no data
found" while we're doing it? In other words, keep the existing index in
place until the new one is done being created. I searched the docs a bit,
but couldn't find the answer I was looking for.

Thanks,

Matt