Resurrecting an old thread.

I faced exact problem as Tommy and the jar was in {solr.home}/lib as Noble
had suggested.

My custom transformer overrides following method as per the specification of
Transformer class.

            public Object transformRow(Map<String, Object> row, Context
context);

But, in the code (EntityProcessorWrapper.java), I see the following line.

          final Method meth = clazz.getMethod(TRANSFORM_ROW, Map.class);

This doesn't match the method signature in Transformer. I think this should
be

          final Method meth = clazz.getMethod(TRANSFORM_ROW, Map.class,
Context.class);

I have verified that adding a method transformRow(Map<String, Object> row)
works.

Am I missing something?

--shashi