If you want to do a mass scan of an index, the most scalable way is to
make a variation of the Lucene CheckIndex program. Unfortunately,
CheckIndex does not know any of the Solr types.

But first, you should try the above techniques because they are much
much easier.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com