Yep, I was thinking of this on a <uniqueKey> field. I was assuming that
there was
a PK in the database that you were mapping to the uniqueKey field, but if
that's
not so then it's more of a problem.

But you'd have problems anyway if you *don't* have a uniqueKey when it comes
time
to update any records, so it might be worth going back around and putting
one in...

Erick