I have been reading through all the jira issues and patches, as well as the
wikis and I still have a few things that are not clear to me.

I am currently running with Solr 1.4.1 and using Nutch for my crawling.
Everything is working great, I am using a Nutch plugin to add lat long
information, I just don't know if it is possible to do what I am wanting to
do.

1.  I noticed that it said that the type of LatLongType can not be
mulitvalued. Does that mean that I can not have multiple lat/lon values for
one document.  If so, that would be quite a limitation.  I have an average
of 10 geotags per document.

2. Is LocalSolr and SpatialSearch the same thing?

3. If I did want to use the LatLonType with the BBOX filter,  where would I
go to get a patch for 1.4.1? Is it even possible to patch 1.4.1 or do I have
to go to an entirely different dev version of Solr?

Thanks for your input!!!