i would say question and answer are 2 different entities. if you are using the
data import handler, i would personally create them as separate entities with
their own queries to the database using the deltaQuery method to pick up only
new rows. i guess it depends if you need question + answers to actually come
back out to be used for display (i.e. you stored their data), or whether it's
good enough to match on question/answer separately and then just link to a
question ID in your UI to drill-down from the database.

disclaimer: i am a solr novice - just started, so i'd see what others think too
;)