(10/10/06 4:41), Khai Doan wrote:
I am still trying to learn Solr.  My Solr configuration is based on the
default example schema.xml (I haven't customize the field types).  I am
using text for the fields that I want highlighting on.

I am searching for "medication", but I see that "Medical" is highlighted.
Should this be the case?  If this should not be the case, how should I go
about fixing it?

Thanks,
Khai

Hi Khai,

I think SnowballPorterFilter works in this case.
Go admin gui, click analysis link, and input field
name (text) and field values (medical and medication), then
click Analyze. See how text field changes medication and
medical terms.

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/