Hi there,

At first i have to explain the situation.
I have 2 fields indexed named tdm_avail1 and tdm_avail2 that are arrays of
some different dates.

"This is a sample doc"

<arr name="tdm_avail1">
<date>2010-10-21T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-22T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-25T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-26T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-27T08:29:43Z</date>
</arr>

<arr name="tdm_avail2">
<date>2010-10-19T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-20T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-21T08:29:43Z</date>
<date>2010-10-22T08:29:43Z</date>
</arr>

And in my search form i have 2 field named check-in date and check-out date.
I want solr to compare the range that user enter in the search form with the
values of tdm_avail1 and tdm_avail2 and return doc if all dates between
check-in and check-out dates matches with tdm_avail1 or tdm_avail2 values.

for example if user enter:
check-in date: 2010-10-19
check-out date: 2010-10-21
that is match with tdm_avail2 then doc must be returned.

but if user enter:
check-in date: 2010-10-25
check-out date: 2010-10-29
doc could not be returned.

so i want the query that gives me the mentioned result. could you help me
please?

thanks in advance