oh, I guess they have just uploaded it... when I've checked the file list was empty :)

Am 20.10.2010 15:36, schrieb Stefan Matheis:
Did you visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/blazeappliance/files/ ?
There are currently Blaze__Appliance_for_Solr.i686-0.1.1.oem.tar.gz (412MB)
&  Blaze__Appliance_for_Solr.i686-0.1.1.ovf.tar.gz (434MB) to download