If that's in response to Lance's comment, the answer is that if you return
autosuggest possibilities you effectively allow users to see data they
shouldn't. Imagine you have a field of the real names of spies. You only
want the persons way high up in the security chain to access these names and
you control that on a document level.

Allowing autocomplete on that field would be...er...very tough on your
spies' health...

HTH
Erick