: I don't think you read the entire thread. I'm assuming you made a mistake.

No mistake.  When you sent your first message with the subject "Solr in
virtual host as opposed to /lib" you did so in response to a completely
unrelated thread ("Searching with wrong keyboard layout or using
translit")

Please note the headers i quoted below documenting this, or consult any
mailing list archive that displays full threads...

        http://markmail.org/thread/bjl23qcigp6w3kyl

: