(10/12/06 23:52), CRB wrote:
Koji,

Thank you for the reply.

Being something of a novice with Solr, I would be grateful if you could clarify
my next steps.

I infer from your reply that there is no current implementation yet contributed
for the FVH similar
to the regex fragmenter.

Thus I need to write my own custom extensions of *FragmentsBuilder
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_1/api/contrib-fast-vector-highlighter/org/apache/lucene/search/vectorhighlight/FragmentsBuilder.html>
& **FragListBuilder
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_1/api/contrib-fast-vector-highlighter/org/apache/lucene/search/vectorhighlight/FragListBuilder.html>
*interfaces to take in and apply the regex.

I would be happy to contribute back what I create.

Appreciate whatever guidance you can offer,

Christopher

Christopher,

Thank you for being interested in FVH!

As I'm not sure a regex-fragmenter-like-function can be implemented for FVH,
I cannot give any advise to you. Sorry about that.
Basically, contribution back is always welcome!

Thank you,

Koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/