All,

Right now I am using the default DIH config that comes with the Solr
examples. I update my index using the dataimport handler here

http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp?handler=/dataimport

This works fine but I want to be able to index more than just one feed at a
time and more importantly I want to be able to index both ATOM and RSS feeds
which means that the schema will definitely be different.

There is a good example on how to index all of the example docs in the
SolrNet example application but that is looking for xml files with the
properly formatted xml tags.

                foreach (var file in
Directory.GetFiles(Server.MapPath("/exampledocs"), "*.xml"))
                {
                    connection.Post("/update", File.ReadAllText(file,
Encoding.UTF8));
                }
                solr.Commit();

example xml:

- <add>
 - <doc>
   <field name="*id*">F8V7067-APL-KIT</field>
   <field name="*name*">Belkin Mobile Power Cord for iPod w/ Dock</field>
   <field name="*manu*">Belkin</field>
   <field name="*cat*">electronics</field>
   <field name="*cat*">connector</field>
   <field name="*features*">car power adapter, white</field>
   <field name="*weight*">4</field>
   <field name="*price*">19.95</field>
   <field name="*popularity*">1</field>
   <field name="*inStock*">false</field>
   <field name="*manufacturedate_dt*">2005-08-01T16:30:25Z</field>
  </doc>
</add>

This obviously won't help me when trying to grab random RSS feeds so my
question is, how can I ingest several feeds at a time? Can I do this
programmatically or is there a configuration option I am missing?

Thanks,
Adam