Hi,

I use the following command to post PDF files.

$ curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?stream.file=C
:\temp\document.docx&stream.contentType=application/msword&literal.id
=esc.doc&commit=true"
$ curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?stream.file=C
:\temp\features.pdf&stream.contentType=application/pdf&literal.id
=esc2.doc&commit=true"
$ curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?stream.file=C
:\temp\Memo_ocrd.pdf&stream.contentType=application/pdf&literal.id
=Memo_ocrd.pdf&defaultField=text&commit=true"

The PDF's have to be OCR'd.

Adam