The config isn't really any different for various sql instances, about the
only difference is the driver. Have you seen the example in the
distribution somewhere like
<solr_home>/example/example-DIH/solr/db/conf/db-data-config.xml?

Also, there's a magic URL for debugging DIH at:
.../solr/admin/dataimport.jsp

If none of that is useful, could you post your attempt and maybe someone can
offer some hints?

Best
Erick

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Adam Estrada <estrada.adam.gro...@gmail.com