All,

I have successfully indexed a single entity but when I try multiple entities
is the second is skipped all together. Is there something wrong with my
config file?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<dataConfig>
  <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
       driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
       url="jdbc:sqlserver://10.0.2.93;databaseName="50_DEV"
       user="adam"
       password="password"/>
  <document name="events">
    <entity datasource="MISSIONS"
    query = "SELECT IdMission AS id,
                    CoreGroup AS cat,
                    StrMissionname AS subject,
                    strDescription AS description,
                    DateCreated AS pubdate
                FROM dbo.tblMission">
      <field column="id" name="id" />
      <field column="cat" name="cat" />
      <field column="subject" name="subject" />
      <field column="description" name="description" />
      <field column="pubdate" name="date" />
    </entity>
    <entity datasource="EVENTS"
     query = "SELECT strsubject AS subject,
                strsummary as description,
                datecreated as date,
                CoreGroup as cat,
                idevent as id
                FROM dbo.tblEvent">
      <field column="id" name="id" />
      <field column="cat" name="cat" />
      <field column="subject" name="subject" />
      <field column="description" name="description" />
      <field column="pubdate" name="date" />
    </entity>
  </document>
</dataConfig>